Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy as a bee on one hot ramadan day

1000 yen barber shop
It was a busy day yesterday.  Kids and I went shopping, and we went to the barber to cut my son's long hair.  The kids really like to go to this 1000 yen barber shop, near our home, because after each haircut, the kids get to choose a toy to take home.  Of course, budak-budak suka.  The toys are cheap toys actually, but the concept attracted the kids.  So, semalam my son chose an 'air' sword to take home.  Bukan hebat sangat pun toy tu....Also, the kids like the idea of using the 'pay machine' before the haircut....pay 1000 yen at the machine, get a ticket, and wait to be called......and waiting time is very short, although the shop is full of customers. I don't know why, ;-P but the kids like putting money into the machine.......may be because they get to do 'something' on their own.

After all the shopping and haircut thing, we all balik pun dah lambat, about 4.30 pm.  So, I thought sempat ke masak ni...?  sebab lagi 2 jam nak berbuka.  We got home and saw that my wife had prepared kuih cucur badak and a Thai dish (don't ever know the name)  shown below.  So, then I suggested a menu change this weekend.  Kalau hari-hari menu nasi sahaja muak juga kan.  I searched in our strorage, and saw a packet of laksa nyonya mix that my mother- in-law sent from Malaysia 3 months ago.  Makan mee laksa nyonya le kita, jimat time for food preparation yerterday.

Thai dish made from rice paper

 

Kari laksa nyonya

Happy fasting folks.....SEE YOU NEXT TIME.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Apakah Ini RINDU....

Aaaloooooo........Konnichiwa minna.... Masih lagi sey tidak lupa bait perkataan  tu walau telah sekian lama meninggalkan bumi di mana per...